Web manga magazines and digital manga magazines are listed here.
- A monthly digital shounen manga magazine which started on August 9th, 2011. The magazine is issued on the 9th of every month by Fujimi Shobo. It is sold through the e-book delivery platform for smartphones "BOOK☆WALKER". The magazine serializes popular manga works from Dragon Age magazine. It contains: simultaneous serialization of popular manga works from Dragon Age magazine, serialization of side story manga of manga from Dragon Age magazine and of light novels, and serialization of new manga series.
- A digital literary magazine that Kodansha's literary book label Kodansha BOX constructed in cooperation with the digital book "AiR" (エア) and STARCHILD. Anime adaptations of the serialized works are considered. Serialized works are collected in tankoubon form and published under the "Kodansha BOX POWERS BOX" label. The magazine is released on a monthly basis. Its first issue was released on February 4th, 2011.
- Shogakukan's web comic delivery site which serializes shounen manga. On December 24th, 2008, the year of Weekly Shounen Sunday's 50th anniversary, the website was established as "Soku Yomi Sunday" (ソク読みサンデー). On March 25th, 2009, the web comic delivery service was expanded to include new works and the beginning of the delivery of Shounen Sunday Super's works. Along with the expansion its name got changed to "Club Sunday".
Comic B's-LOG AirRade
- Web comic magazine for women. Started on November 13th, 2009.
- PAPYLESS in cooperation with Media Factory have started the original digital comic magazine "Comic CYUTT" on December 11th, 2009 that's targeted at females in their teens to their twenties and released on a monthly basis. The magazine is sold on PAPYLESS' official electronic book shop "ebook shop PAPYLESS". The magazine's themes are "Love", "Healing", "Drama", "Dream", and "Laughter". While PAPYLESS sells the digital comic magazine, Media Factory sells the paper form (tankoubon form) of the manga titles serialized in the magazine once their serialization has finished.
- Hobby Japan's free web manga magazine. The magazine serializes manga adaptations of light novels from the male oriented light novel label HJ Bunko, and original 4-panel manga. The site of the web magazine pre-opened on September 21st, 2011, and it was officially launched on December 2nd, 2011 with the start of three manga series and one 4-panel manga.
Comic Gate Ash
- A hybrid all genre manga magazine that's dedicated to all girls and some boys. It's described as a "manga magazine for the manga reading". Contains various works such as comedy, battle, and romance. Its first issue was published in paper format of A5 size on October 31st, 2011 by Enterbrain and sold through Kadokawa Group Publishing, and in e-book format on October 27th, 2011 which can be downloaded for free through the e-book delivery platform for smartphones "BOOK☆WALKER". Starting from the second issue, the magazine is only available in e-book format which can be downloaded for free through the e-book delivery platform for smartphones "BOOK☆WALKER". It is issued by Kadokawa Contents Gate (角川コンテンツゲート) in e-book format on a monthly basis.
Comic Holic (ComiHoli)
- Manga from this magazine is also published in tankoubon form by Fox Shuppan under their Fox Comics imprint.
- An adult digital manga magazine which started on May 1st, 2009. DMM's original work magazine that's released on a monthly basis (on the first friday of every month). The concept of the magazine is extreme pleasure.
- A shounen manga magazine that started on January 26th, 2004, and was published on a monthly basis (on the 26th). The March 2011 issue (released on January 26th, 2011) was the last paper released issue. Starting from the April 2011 issue (released on March 1st, 2011) the magazine completely shifted from being released in paper format to being released online in web comic and digital (e-book) formats, were it's available for purchase through its official site as a web comic and e-book formats for the PC and smart phones. The web comic and digital formats are released on a monthly basis (on the 1st of each month).
Comic Situation Play
- Mediax's adult web manga magazine for adult males which started on June 14th, 2010. The magazine is described as a huge breasts and uniform system magazine, and a dramatic erotic situation magazine. The magazine is released on a monthly basis (on the 14th).
Comic XO ZETU!
COMIC XO 絶!
- Oaks' digital adult manga magazine which is a renewal of Comic XO magazine. Its first issue was released on March 25th, 2010. It is released online on a monthly basis (on the 25th) via DMM.
EDEN & Blade Comic Archive
- Yahoo! Comic's free web comic magazine which Mag Garden established on September 18th, 2009 for the serialization of original manga and light novels, and the re-serialization of manga works from Comic Blade magazine. The collected manga chapters are published in tankoubon form under the comic imprint "Blade Comics EDEN", and the collected light novel chapters are published under the light novel label "EDEN Novels".
Famitsu Comic Clear
- Enterbrain's free web comic magazine that started on October 30th 2009. Manga adaptations of games, light novels, and original manga series will be published on the site. The site's content will be updated every friday. Manga serial will also be published in tankoubon form. The main target audience of this web comic magazine are male game lovers who are in their teens and twenties.
GA Bunko Magazine
SOFTBANK Creative's monthly digital light novel magazine for smartphones, tablet devices and the PC. The magazine contains short story light novel works of popular GA Bunko light novels, and a lot of up to date information that fans want to know. It's sold for the iOS, android and the PC. The delivery of the first issue was on January 12th, 2012.
- Square Enix's free web magazine that serializes manga and light novels. The magazine started in October 2008.
- Web manga magazine that serializes original doujin manga.
Karyou Gakuen Shotoubu
- Oaks' adult loli manga magazine which until its 24th issue was published in a paper format on a bi-monthly basis (on even months). Starting from July 15th, 2010 it became a digital manga magazine that's released on a monthly basis, and is sold online through DMM.
Karyou Sakura Gumi Etsu
- Oaks' adult digital manga magazine for men which started on July 5th, 2010. The serialization of the Karyou series was transferred to this magazine. Its released on a monthly basis, and is sold via DMM.
- Digital manga for males. A male oriented comic label which Kadokawa Contents Gate delivers. Aimed at adult males who love manga. Some serialized manga are hobbies manga like sports and horse racing. It got started on November 24th, 2011. The digital manga are sold through the e-book delivery platform for smartphones "BOOK☆WALKER" and through the popular e-book site for mobile phones "Chokuyomi".
- A full color bishoujo ecchi manga magazine. Shobunkan's adult full color digital manga magazine which is available through DMM. The magazine is released on a monthly basis (on the 3rd). Its first issue was released on March 3rd, 2009. Works are described as fiercly cute.
Manga Life WIN
- Free original 4-panel web comic site delivered in cooperation between Takeshobo and livedoor. Its content centers on moe 4-panel manga. The site opened on April 27th, 2009.
- Kodansha's web comic magazine.
- Shinkosha's original BL digital manga magazine. A special issue of the manga anthology moca. It started on September 2011, and is released on a quarterly basis (March, June, September, and December).
Plum DX (Plum Deluxe)
コミックプラム DX (プラム デラックス)
- G-WALK's adult digital comic magazine for adult males. Described as a many fetish bishoujo comics. A digital comic that's sold online and consists of multi genre works focusing on the bishoujos. Its first issue was released online on October 28th, 2010. The magazine is released on a bi-monthly basis (on the 28th of even months). It is also sold in book stores in paper format.
- Digital comic label for females which Kadokawa Contents Gate delivers. Started on August 25th, 2011. The digital manga are sold through the e-book delivery platform for smartphones "BOOK☆WALKER" and through the popular e-book site for mobile phones "Chokuyomi".
Web Comic Gekkin
- A free web magazine "Web Comic Gekkin" which serializes original manga, novels, and essays. It's aimed at a target readership of males in their twenties. All material available on the website can be read free of charge. The website started on February 2nd, 2009 with its name being YOMBAN (よむばん). The site got renewed on October 1st, 2010, and alongside its renewal the site's name was changed to Web Comic Gekkin (Webコミックゲッキン). Manga serialized on the web manga magazine are published in tankoubon form under the male oriented comic imprint Emotion Comics. Bandai Namco's subsidiary company "Emotion" handled the web comic publication on the site until the company got merged into Bandai Visual.
Web Comic Gum
- Read Comic Gum's works online for free. Updated twice a month (15th and 30th).
- Bandai Visual's free web magazine that serializes original manga, novels, and essays. The website, which started on February 2nd, 2009, is aimed at a target readership of males in their twenties. All material available on the website can be read free of charge. The web magazine's site got renewed on October 1st, 2010 and the site's name was changed to Web Comic Gekkin (Webコミックゲッキン).